Luxury Vinyl Tile
LVT is different than other vinyl goods in the way it’s manufactured and in its overall aesthetics. It can precisely replicate the character, graining and look of real hardwood.
Features and benefits:
- A new process called photogravure is used to create remarkably realistic 3-D photo replication of natural materials. It’s a fake done so well that even trained eyes can’t tell the difference.
- It’s a fraction of the price of real hardwood or stone.
- Products that are made from 100% vinyl material can boast Green building standards and can be eligible for LEED points in commercial applications.
- LVT meets safety requirements for flammability, slip resistance and many other safety codes.
- It’s easy to maintain by simply damp mopping it.
- It’s water resistant, built in. As long as there’s no water seepage beneath the floor, it’s easy to clean up spills from above.
- The most common thickness is 20 mm, which includes specialized wear layers that are scuff, dent, scratch and stain resistant. Coatings on the top layer serve to enhance the durability.
- In fact, in terms of durability, LVT may be overqualified for residential use, handling high-traffic areas easily. It’s made to withstand commercial wear and tear, plus it usually comes with excellent warranties.
- There is an huge selection of sizes, shapes and styles. From distressed wood, to tactile slate, to woven textiles, beautiful realism is embedded into the product and there is a large variety of options available.
Amtico – Luxury Vinyl Tile
With the Amtico Collection from Mannington Commercial, it is possible to install any design that you can imagine. Explore the possibilities that LVT makes reality, drawing from the broadest portfolio of aesthetics in the industry, and a wide range of sizes for tiles and planks, including oversized formats. Then select one of three pathways into your custom project:
- COMBINE running line products into unique and intriguing designs;
- CHOOSE from our collection of signature designs and layouts for your spaces;
- CREATE your own design – imagine it, then install it;
Choose from hundreds of Amtico Collection products to insert into your design – whether inspired by nature or abstract designs, bold or subtle visuals, sophisticated or modern patterning. Then select the perfect colors, and the right placement of each. A dedicated CAD team brings design and technical expertise to every stage of the process. Ensuring that your product looks and performs to our exacting standards.